Why Choose Us
At Axis Capital Partners we really do things differently.
Many of our competitors simply set and forget you, but at Axis Capital Partners we manage every part of your banking relationship process and become the intermediary for the firm, freeing you from all the “administrivia”.
The individual financing needs and requirements of each client varies. At Axis Capital Partners we follow a structured path to implement an optimal funding solution including:
- Detailed consultation to determine your goals (short term and long term) and aspirations.
- Assessment of the various finance options available and recommendation of the right solution for YOU.
- Compilation and presentation of credit submission to lenders.
- Securing formal approval and negotiating terms and conditions with the lender.
- Providing full disclosure of the lender’s requirements to our clients – no hidden surprises.
- Facilitating the valuation and loan documentation processes, ensuring that the approval is in line with expectations.
- Ensuring any conditions precedent to loan settlements are satisfied to streamline the process and ensure timeliness of settlement.
- Co-managing on-going relationship with the Financier to ensure continuity of service and relationship.
Our strong relationship with capital providers and depth of experience and expertise ensures that Axis Capital Partners can offer cost effective solutions to any financing requirement. Our specific areas of expertise include:
- Corporate finance including balance sheet / cash-flow lending
- Property construction and development finance
- Commercial property mortgages
- Mezzanine funding
- Equipment finance
- Corporate re-structuring
- Insurance Premium Funding
- Structuring of supply chain financing including working capital funding and trade finance solutions.
- Residential home and investment loans
Some of the key outputs are:
- Stretching financial leverage as appropriate;
- Pricing – using our know-how and competitive tension to ensure optimum pricing outcomes are obtained (full debt costing analysis – effect of line fees, hidden ‘liquidity margins’);
- Platform – ensuring the best bankers with the right competencies are engaged;
- Risk mitigation (self-contained security, split banking, recourse, etc); and
- Terms (headroom, compliance, covenants)